A space to reflect on the university experience and the wider educational journey of life and love.

Monday, September 19, 2011

A Glimpse Into Residence

My peace lily, named Dove

My tropical plant named Delilah

Textile from Kenya and my yoga mat

My wall of love and my bed


My desk of diligence.  Ha!

Fridge, laundry basket that isn't there, photos from my summer, new lamp

Closet

Room view when you walk in, it's roomier than it appears

Self explanatory

Bathroom from my entrance (plant's name is Kai)

Toilet and Camille's beautiful artwork

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Emmy,
    I thought about posting to your most recent blog, but I want you to know I read this one and all the ones in between, too :) Your words are music to my heartstrings. I love hearing your inner thoughts and seeing the view of your daily life! Keep writing, and I will keep reading!

    Love,
    Liz

    PS Thank you thank you for your postcard!! I am now a certified bike leader (look out, world) so I can officially bike to town and mail our journal! It is properly positioned on my desk for reminding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should make one of these. I think it would be very un and you could see my daily surroundings.

    ReplyDelete