A space to reflect on the university experience and the wider educational journey of life and love.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dog Days Continue

So I have a wonderful friend named Julie, who I first met because she stalked me on the internet.  Haha maybe not stalked, but was so deeply interested in UWC that she took measures to get in touch with me.  So this is getting back at her!  Well she was accepted, thank goodness, and I had the great fortune of getting to see her wide smile many days last year.  I miss her very much so here is a song that reminds me of her....in fact she is the first one who told me about this wonderful song. 

Go Florence! Go Julie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMuCME6Oewk&ob=av2n (this link seems to have better sound than the video below....)


What a performance.

This is her latest single and I LOVE IT!  I also love this music video, especially her red dress and when she spins.  Oh so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment