A space to reflect on the university experience and the wider educational journey of life and love.

Friday, October 14, 2011

What About School, Emmy?

So recently I was looking over my blog which is supposed to be about university - and realized I have posted very little about my actual academic life!  Maybe that says a lot about what I believe to be my "education" or maybe it just means I get easily side-tracked about other tidbits happening and forget my own title of blog.

Here's a short blurb on how academic life is then.   I have my first midterm in less than 30 minutes and I love how I am writing a blog entry instead of cramming. It is for earth science and despite a bit of anxiety, I feel quite okay about it.  It’s just a piece of paper.  It’s just a piece of paper. 

My classes in general are quite spectacular.  I especially love English, Gender Studies, and Sociology.  We have really stimulating debates in sociology, fascinating discussions in both English and GWST and I love how everything overlaps!  Therefore I can sound smart by just repeating something one prof said to another!  Haha.

Well Autumn is surely in the air and the partying has died down a bit.  People are getting their heads down to work and I suppose that is a positive thing.   It’s all about the balance right?

Better go and do a last minute review.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment