A space to reflect on the university experience and the wider educational journey of life and love.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows

Today was one of those days that was illuminated with joy.  The clouds were illuminated by sunlight and it streamed into my skin.  I felt so infused with happiness, I almost couldn't contain it!

This might sound a bit crazed, but I wrote an 8 page essay for political science, and it was so enjoyable!  It was on a really fascinating topic (the Liberian civil war in IR theory) and I learned so much.

I sat outside the EME building today and felt so thankful I live in such a beautiful place.  The rolling mountains and the fields and vineyards, the birds and the pines.   It is a true privilege to live in such a safe, free, beautiful country.  Thank you.

A strange video, a great song.

Wishing you much love.


No comments:

Post a Comment